Tatiana Moroz


 
About: Tatiana Moroz

My name is Tatiana, and I’m a singer-songwriter. When it’s late, and I realize that there is truly nothing or no one around to save me but myself, I pick up my guitar. I pour everything into the music, and as cliche as that sounds, it really does make everything all better. It is my best friend.

I grew up in North Jersey (first Clifton then Wayne) and I started singing when I was 10. I always knew I wanted to perform.

I loved words, and grew up listening to Phantom of the Opera, Cat Stevens, Carly Simon, Bob Dylan, and Madonna. Even though I wasn’t the coolest kid on the block, when I went to Poland (which I did every summer since I was 5), I was a rock star. One time, I was at a camp, and people literally crowded around the cabin chanting, “We want the American girl! We want the American girl!” Yes, I had my own friggin band o’ groupies.

Back in NJ, my social life blossomed. I kept performing in the school choir and musicals, and I took guitar lessons. I listened to Nirvana, Guns and Roses, Fiona Apple, Jewel, Alanis Morissette, the Indigo Girls, Beatles, Doors, and Janis. I rocked out at Phish, NIN and Pink Floyd concerts.

At Berklee College of Music, I studied jazz vocals and music business. After I graduated, I returned to NYC, where I immediately began working in some of the top recording studios, using my music business background. Really, I just wanted a place to figure out where I was headed, and a studio was still a more creative place than a label job.

That’s where I fell in love twice, with mixed results. The bad romance left me heartbroken, but with the record as my motivator, my escape from the sadness, I completely finished my first album. It is my sparkling indie debut of 12 songs, “Tatiana” written, sung, and produced by yours truly.

Nowadays, I find myself with an even stronger conviction that music is the right path. I am an active member of the Liberty movement, and have had wonderful opportunities to perform and meet inspiring people from all different backgrounds. I see a light of hope for us all, and I feel closer to my fellow man than ever. I find myself able to do something I have always dreamed: mix my love of humanity, my desire to make the world a better place, and my music into one.

I’ve said this before, but music is the one sure way I can turn anything horrible into something of beauty. The control I have over at least that one thing gives me peace and a sense of purpose. I love knowing that others can share in this – it’ a brief, but true, solution to loneliness, heartache, and all that. It can also be a great motivator, and bring about great change. Now after a few sad years, I finally can write some happy and hopeful songs…life is a roller coaster I guess and I am so grateful to be on it!

Whatever people think of me (and I know the Liberty movement for some strange reason can be a source of division- something I plan to fix!), I am very happy with where I am in life. I feel good knowing that I am working toward something positive, and getting to use music as a vehicle for that is an added bonus. I know that with my ’67 Gibson acoustic guitar and my hopeful heart, the world of possibilities is wide open %Album Release Party

Write more soon!
Peace, Love, and Liberty,
Tatiana







Tatiana Moroz – Official Website
http://tatianamoroz.com/
Tatiana Moroz – Same Side Entertainment
http://samesideentertainment.com/
Tatiana Moroz - Reverbnation
http://www.reverbnation.com/tatianamorozmusic
Tatiana Moroz - MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/tatianamorozmusic
Tatiana Moroz - Twitter
https://twitter.com/queentatiana
Tatiana Moroz - Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/TatianaMorozMusic
Videos!
Tatiana Moroz - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/ForeverMoreTatiana
Buy Music!
Tatiana Moroz – Official Store
http://tatianamoroz.com/store/
Tatiana Moroz - iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/tatiana-moroz/id342388289
Tatiana Moroz – CD Baby
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tatianasongs
Tatiana Moroz - eMusic
http://www.emusic.com/listen/#/album/
Tatiana Moroz - Rhapsody
http://www.rhapsody.com/#artist/tatiana-moroz/album/tatiana
Tatiana Moroz - Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Tatiana/dp/B002YI3RRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1260296156&sr=8-1-catcorr


 
Additional Info:

My name is Tatiana Moroz and I am a singer-songwriter. I also have a background in music business. I have worked in the top recording studios in NYC, have a diverse background in sales, distribution, promotions, and events in the music industry, as well as a degree from Berklee College of Music in Boston.

Throughout the year, I have been fortunate enough to take part in a lot of liberty events such as P.A.U.L Fest, Liberty Fest, Liberty Love Fest, the Philly Phreedom Rally, and the Ron Paul is the Choice of the Troops March on Washington, as well as various Gary Johnson appearances.

This has been the best year of my life, filled with inspiring moments too numerous to count. That’s why I was quite saddened when I saw the liberty family fractured and riddled with infighting around the time that Rand Paul came out in support of Mitt Romney.

I decided to write a song called “Same Side,” which encompassed the important message that “we’re all on the same side”. I hoped that that song would unify us in time for the election. Unfortunately, it didn’t quite reach that goal. We found ourselves with Ron Paul shut out, and the same seems to be following for Gary Johnson.

There continues to be a rift in the movement. However, in a strange way, it has also left a lot of people in the base reinvigorated. Each and everyone of us is ready to take up the mantle to spread the message. I found so many people reaching out and enthusiastically inviting me to perform. That’s when I started to think a little more about the future.

I figured (with a little help from Gigi Bowman) that maybe I could book shows for not only myself, but other liberty minded musicians and speakers. Also throughout the year, I noticed that there were often certain pitfalls that would plague the organizers. Because of my experience and from talking to the planners, I was able to identify certain holes in the procedure of putting on these functions. I felt like I could improve them and streamline them.

That’s when Same Side Entertainment was born. A talent booking and event marketing and promotions company for the freedom world! I have very quickly assembled an all-star team of amazing sales people and consultants.

Our talent roster has grown quickly in the short time we have been in existence, and continues to multiply. I also want to expand our movement and reach out to other groups, people who we really are more similar to than the establishment would like us to believe.

At the end of the day, we really are all on the same side (except for the ruling elite banksters haha!) I hope to connect with each and every one of you to help bring about a massive awakening in this world with the goal of peace, love, truth, prosperity, and freedom.

Tatiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © World Music Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger