Jannen



BIO: Jan Pertuka

Jannen (Yannen) lives in Vancouver, B.C. Canada and is a single dad. He’s always loved singing and writing since he can remember. Influenced by greats such as, “Sam Cooke, Roy Orbison, Paul McCartney, Marty Robbins, and the Everly Brothers”, to name but a few. Jan’s primary focus is to write for other artists. “I'm not a performer”, says Jan. However we at World United Music think differently.

Jan joined Youtube in 2009 to see what kind of response his music would generate with the listener and also to see what other musicians were creating. “I'm using an old 4-track TEAC reel to reel for recording, which gives me the sound I'm looking for. Once I am satisfied with the mix, I convert the files and transfer them to a disc and then onto my laptop, which is sometimes a painful process.”

Well, all I can say is, "Yan please keep writing songs and singing! You are truly a gifted artist." 8O)


 



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © World Music Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger