Acoustic Wave



BIO: Acoustic Wave

I have been playing the guitar for about 20 years, Mainly acoustic but electric occasionally. My first love was the blues but I have branched into other styles. The piece of music titled Waiting for a Name is more the style that currently interests me, and it's an avenue that I want to get more into (instrumental/emotional pieces). I would like to write film scores actually! I was brought up / lived in a very rural area in the South West of England

I think that my style does resemble that of someone who grew up near the sea / moorlands / woods etc as it is quite melodic / relaxing. Also I tend to make music which I hope is stirring, atmospheric and has a slightly melancholic, yearning feel to it. I dont try to make it that way, but thats the way it comes out. I suppose what I am trying to say is I like to make music that bypasses the brain and goes straight to the heart. I do like to make music which is uplifting though and makes people ultimately feel positive and able to overcome hardships.

I am also a freelance graphic designer and I also teach graphic design at a local art college. Oddly, a lot of my graphic work is quite gritty and urban. I like typography a lot! I also paint when I get the chance. Other than that I like the outdoors and feel at my most relaxed and spiritual self when I am surrounded my nature / water.

Acoustic Wave (CelticReject) - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/CelticReject
Buy Music!
Contact on YouTube for more info.











 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © World Music Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger